At Stockman Kast Ryan + Co., in Colorado Springs, Colorado, we believe tax preparation begins long before we start working on the actual tax return. Our goal is to personally review your tax situation and offer ideas for tax planning and financial savings, not just in April, but throughout the year.
To that end, we work with you every step of the way to make sure your tax preparation needs, whether they are personal or business, are met. Organizing, understanding and completing your taxes – whether you are a small business in Colorado, a publicly owned company or a not-for-profit organization – can be a daunting task. With our tax preparation expertise, however, it doesn’t have to be. We offer expert and value-added advice to simplify tax planning & preparation and deliver results that eliminate the headaches.
As we’ve expanded beyond Colorado Springs, Colorado with a growing number of national clients, our ability to serve client needs has evolved. One way is our membership in DFK International, a worldwide association of independent CPA firms, which provides us with a forum to share technical expertise and a network to serve clients in Colorado, nationally and internationally.
Our Tax department services include:
- Tax planning & preparation
- Tax return preparation for all types of entities
- High income and high net worth consulting and tax preparation
- Estate and Gift Tax planning & preparation
- Financial planning & preparation
- Executive compensation
- Retirement planning
- Pension plans
- Employee benefits
- Industry expertise including:
- Mergers, acquisitions and other reorganizations
- Multi-state tax planning and preparation
- State and local sales and use tax
- Audit representation before taxing agencies
- Tax credit planning and utilization