The Strength of a Large Firm. The Flexibility of a Small Company
At Stockman Kast Ryan + Co, we offer fulfilling and challenging career opportunities for qualified, enthusiastic professionals, whether you’re just beginning your career or have years of experience.
You will have countless opportunities for personal and professional growth, to develop strong relationships, and to contribute to the success of our clients, firm, and community as well as your own career. Our company culture fosters professional excellence, service, integrity, and teamwork – all within a fun, collaborative environment.
While our profession is demanding, we strive to provide the flexibility necessary to help you achieve the optimum balance between your career and your personal life.
What you can expect from a career with SKR+Co
Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- A high level of responsibility, challenge and reward
Exposure to a variety of client issues and solutions
- Work on a wide range of meaningful assignments
Honing personal strengths and professional expertise to contribute to the team
Coaching one-on-one with a senior staff member
- Regular performance evaluations
- Leadership development opportunities
External continuing professional education, which may include (dependent on position):
- Bonus for passing the CPA exam within your first 2 years
- Reimbursement of CPA exam fees
- Paid time for sitting for the CPA exam
- Payment for a graduate tax degree from a Denver University or Northeastern University
Develop Strong Relationships
- Working alongside partners and senior staff
- Working with a variety of clients and having client contact earlier than many CPA firms
- Team-building with co-workers at firm events such as our company picnic, ball games, Birthday celebrations, passing parties, and more!
- Competitive compensation
- Salary adjustments and bonuses based on professional development and accomplishments
- New Business Incentive Program
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Health and life insurance
- Vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Participate in community events
- Represent SKR+Co at sponsored events
- Serve on local boards and committees
- Give back through our Charitable Funds Matching Program
Life in Colorado Springs
“This burgeoning Western town is filled with transplants drawn by spectacular outdoor beauty, 300 days of sunshine a year, a relatively low cost of living and a vibrant business community that finds little conflict between economy and ecology.” Kiplinger’s Personal Finance magazine, September 2011
- Short commute between home and work
- Relatively low cost of living
- Amazing views of, and easy access to, Pikes Peak and the foothills
- Year-round outdoor recreation
- Four seasons and the accompanying ever-changing weather
- Friendly small-town feel but with city culture and appeal
- Great place to raise a family
A little about our firm
Stockman Kast Ryan + Co is the largest locally owned CPA firm in Colorado Springs and we are consistently recognized among the best. We serve a broad range of clients, including individuals and all types of businesses and organizations. We have expertise in a number of industries, such as real estate, construction, high-tech, physician paractices, auto dealerships, and not-for-profits. Our services go beyond the traditional accounting services to address the often complex issues of our clients.And we are committed to and involved in our community, contributing both time and resources to numerous local organizations.
Our Vision Statement:
Stockman Kast Ryan + CO is committed to excellent client service and growth and to provide opportunities for and develop strong relationships with our partners, staff and clients.
We Give Back
At SKR+Co, we believe that giving back to the community is vitally important. Each year we contribute a portion of our budget to local organizations as do our employees through our Charitable Match Program. We sponsor and are involved in numerous community and not-for-profit events each year and serve on boards and committees throughout the community.